Due to Thanksgiving, the November meeting of the Board of Trustees for the Massillon Public Library will be the third Thursday of November, November 17th, at 4 p.m. Immediately preceding the start of the Board of Trustees meeting, there will be a very short meeting (starting at 4 p.m.) of the Records Commission Committee. For more information call the library at 330-832-9831, Ext. 314. The Massillon Public Library is located at 208 Lincoln Way E. The Second Street entrance is handicapped accessible.
- SAVE THE DATE – 2nd Annual Sewing Smorgasbord
- News Release: MassMu History Group to Talk about Fires and Firefighting
- News Release: Kent Museum Director to Talk about Katharine Hepburn
- News Release: Massillon Museum to Collaborate for Horse Fun Day
- News Release: Braille Class to Complement Blind Spot Exhibition